Are donations tax deductible?
- All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. The Vickie S. Honeycutt Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organization.
Where do my donations go?
- We want to help educators and any first degree family members that are currently battling a cancer related illness so our primary focus will be on providing financial support to them.
- Mrs. Honeycutt made it her life mission to move education to the forefront and we hope to be able to grow into a position to do the same with varying opportunities and programs.
Why do the monthly donation setup?
- Our goal is to allow most everyone, regardless of their current financial situation, to be able to donate and become a partner in our mission to help educators. Teachers, more than anyone, allow students to always be on a level playing field. We hope that by setting up small monthly donations this way we are able to do the same for you. We know that would have been Mrs. Honeycutt’s wishes. If you would like to change your donation at any time please email us at [email protected] (info null@null vickiehoneycutt NULL.org).
- We understand that some of you may not be able to do a small monthly donation, however we do not want to exclude you from particpating! If you prefer, we also have the option to make a one-time donation as well on our Donate Now page
I know an educator that needs your assistance, what do I do?
- Please send us an email to [email protected] (info null@null vickiehoneycutt NULL.org). The main way we are going to find out about people we may be able to help is by others informing us so please don’t hesitate to contact us!
I want to get more involved, how can I help?
- Aside from letting us know of educators we can help and donating, the main way you can become involved is by helping us spread the word! We have created a facebook (http://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/pages/The-Vickie-S-Honeycutt-Foundation/135062599874650)page and will utilize as many free options to market as we can so donations can go where they are needed most. If you have specific ideas or suggestion please email us at [email protected] (info null@null vickiehoneycutt NULL.org).